Thursday, December 15, 2011

DoodleBug Goes to Work

CD has been practicing his hospital manners while we wait for his badge to arrive by volunteering with the breed rescue from which I adopted him. I must say, he's pretty darn good at it. His first two weeks he made about $30 or $40 in donations. But last week, he made over $50. He's getting good at giving people The Eye that Mesmerizes them into Petting Him. He's also practicing restraint from leaping into the air because he's so darn happy.

And note the gorgeous Tom Bihn Citizen Canine with which some wonderful person on Ravelry RAOK'ed me. I totally love this bag. It's incredibly well designed (as all TB bags are) and will be indestructible (as all TB bags are). I sent them some photos of the boys with their new dog park bag, and they published my review of the bag on Ravelry--the first Citizen Canine review. Woo hoo! That's a first for me, and I really, really do love this bag.

Here are some photos of Golden Boy at work. Faces and names blocked out to protect the innocent (and because I don't have their permission).





And 7 goldens in a row from two weeks ago (no CD that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment