Friday, April 1, 2011

I Am a Lucky Swapper

Check out the awesome package I received from my pet swap partner over at Crochetville.

 Toys for the girls.
 See girl play with toy.
 Practical stuff--trust me, you can never have too many poop bags.
 Pink granny square blankets for the girls to sleep on--pink! granny! And an adorable hook case made from cat-patterned material--with a 5-mm hook inside.
 Bandannas for Mr. Big, and a tote bag for me and the hopefully-soon-to-come golden, which will be perfect when we take obedience classes. There's even a golden in the material pattern!
Mr. Big in one of his new neckerchiefs. Puttin' on the Ritz, baby.

But, dang, now I want to learn how to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Your b'day is coming - I bought myself a sewing machine last year, on sale in WalMart for $80.00. If you want that for your b'day I can give you $ toward one...

    ReplyDelete