Thursday, December 30, 2010

In Which I Remember Some of My Favorite Photos of 2010

I'm slowly moving my photo folders into one giant 2010 folder on my laptop, the perfect task for a gray, gloomy, rainy day (that's our version of a snow day here in the winter desert). Here are some of my favorite photos from 2010. Some are favorites because I think they're pretty good shots, some are favorites because they remind me of good times or are reminders of things I want to do or accomplish, some are favorites because they are just too cute. The last photo, though, is special, if unremarkable aesthetically--it's my two dogs, immediately after Pupgirl returned from a week in the hospital, a week during which Mr. Big was Mr. Lonely. It's just the two of them, asleep in almost identical poses, completely happy and finally at peace because they were reunited.































1 comment:

  1. the dogs look really chilled out! love the very clear pics of the flowers and your blue timber framed house is lovely. You don't get houses like that in the uk. Heather

    ReplyDelete